Atomicorp Archive :
|../||Jun 24 2022 09:03:58||4kb|
|i386/||Apr 05 2019 08:15:20||4kb|
|x86_64/||Apr 05 2019 08:15:20||4kb|
Configuration for the Atomic Archive
- [atomic] - Stable free access rpm channel
- [atomic-testing] - Near production quality packages currently in QA
- [asl-6.0] - Stable subscription-required rpm channel for Atomic Protector/Atomic OSSEC (formally known as Atomic Securd Linux)
- [source] - Source RPM packages
Configuration & Installation
Please see the Atomicorp Documentation (https://docs.atomicorp.com) for instructions.
- Atomic OSSEC provides a commercially enhanced and supported version of the OSSEC intrustion detection system.
- Atomic Protector provides comprehensive security and compliance for servers and cloud workloads.
The Atomicorp archives are available through the package managers for Ubuntu, Fedora, RHEL and CentOS. Note: Not all mirrors will maintain all channels listed above.
Copyright © 2022 Atomicorp, Inc.